Acupuncture is the stimulation of specific points along the skin of the body involving various methods such as the application of heat, pressure, laser or thin needles. It is a form of alternative medicine. Stimulating these points helps bring the body into balance by activating and supporting the immune system thereby increasing the body’s ability to heal itself.
THREE MOST COMMON ACUPUNCTURE TECHNIQUES AT HORIZON HIGHLAND FALLS
Regardless of your medical problem(s), acupuncture is likely to be beneficial to your recovery. Dr. Amnott currently utilizes the following acupuncture techniques:
- Auricular (Ear) Acupuncture – This acupuncture technique helps with quitting smoking, anxiety and stress management, pain relief and more conditions.
- Electro-Acupuncture – Effective acupuncture treatment method that helps with pain management, inflammation, swelling and more conditions.
- French Energetic Acupuncture – Acupuncture technique that is based on traditional Chinese medicine. Works to provide effective solutions to pain management and more conditions.
- Japanese Acupuncture – Gentle acupuncture technique that is recommended for adults and children. Effective with helping symptoms and conditions including stress, back pain, allergies, depression, circulatory issues and more.
- Neuroanatomical Acupuncture – Successful acupuncture treatment method for conditions and symptoms affiliated with muscles, tendons and nerves.
- Scalp Acupuncture – This acupuncture method helps alleviate conditions and symptoms such as pain management, nerve pain, developmental disorders, stroke and other disorders and conditions.
- Trigger Point Acupuncture – Effective acupuncture technique for muscles tightness.
- Osteopathic Manipulation – This treatment encourages overall health and well being, while focusing on pain relief and treatment of musculoskeletal problems.