Doctor Craig Amnott comes to the Hudson Valley region and Highland Falls after more than twenty years of exemplary service in the United States Army. As a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and retired U.S. Army physician, Doctor Amnott is no stranger to the area.
Doctor Amnott earned his medical degree at the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine and is board certified in Family Medicine. He possesses a vast wealth of medical training, experience and expertise gained by practicing medicine in office settings, urgent care clinics, emergency rooms, and hospitals around the world.
Doctor Amnott is licensed to practice both medicine and medical acupuncture in the State of New York and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association.
- 2012 – 2014 Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Trouro College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 2010 – 2012 Adjunct Faculty, Graduate School, Academy of Health Sciences, U.S. Army Medical Department Center and School, Fort Sam Houston, TX
- 2006 – 2008 Visiting Clinical Professor, Department of Internal Medicine Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
- 2005 – 2007 Visiting Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Ambulatory Care, Ehwa Women’s University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
- 1994 – 1997 Assistant Professor of Military Science, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture (AAMA)
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP)
- Association of the United States Army (AUSA) – Life Member
- Christian Medical and Dental Association (CMDA)
- Uniformed Services Academy of Family Physicians (USAFP)
- Extensive experience and interest in acute and chronic pain management through complementary and integrative approaches.
Acute Pain Management