Lauren earned her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (M.P.A.S.) at the University of Nebraska. Lauren has extensive experience in the practice of medical screening and management of various systemic conditions.
Lauren Yunker, PA is a New York State Licensed Physician’s Assistant and a Nationally Certified Phyisican’s Assistant. We are fortunate her journey’s both throughout the United States and abroad have led her to our practice here in Highland Falls, NY.
- 2002 – 2013 Physician’s Assistant, Hudson Valley Healing Arts Center
- 2000 – 2004 Medial Specialty Corps Officer, United States Army Reserve
- 2000 – 2002 Physician’s Assistant, Westchester Primary Care, White Plains, NY
- 2003 – 2004 Medical Specialist, Soldier Readiness Processing Center, Fort Polk, LA
MEDICAL SPECIALIST | ORTHOPEDIC TECHNICIAN
- 1994 – 2000 Medial Specialist, St. Francis Hospital Emergency Department, Poughkeepsie, NY
- 1996 – 1997 Medical Specialist, Wurzburg Army Hospital, Wurzburg, Germany
- 1994 – 1996 Orthopedic Technician, Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY
Richard I Horowitz, Lauren Losicco Yunker, Dyland Rodner. Borrelia Burgdorferi & Bartonella Heriselea: A Study Comparing Tetracyclines in Combination with Quinolones in Co-Infected Lyme Disease. Abstract published and poster presented. 16th International Scientific Conference on Lyme Disease & Other Tick-Borne Disorders. Hartford, CT. May 2003.
Richard I Horowitz, Lauren Losicco Yunker. Lyme Disease and Pregnancy: Implications of Chronic Infection, PCR Testing and Prenatal Treatment. Abstract published and poster presented. 16th International Scientific Conference on Lyme Disease & Other Tick-Borne Disorders. Hartford, CT. May 2003.
- International Lyme and Associated Disease Society (ILADS) – member
- American Academy of Physician Assistants – member